wtorek, 11 marca 2014

good time for something easy...

I'm pretty active person or at least I'm trying to be. I have this luck that everything what I'm doing give me some kind of joy. I'm happy when I can spent a time playing with my daughter, when she doesn't stop asking "why this?", "why that?". I appreciate all of those moments when I can talk hours with my wife, arguing or laughing. I'm feeling great at my work, where I have opportunities to work with great people, solve nontrivial problems and have an impact on many things around me. I love those moments when I can sit for a moment and focus on my hobbies or other interests.

There is always something to do and there's always not enough time.

But even though, I had moments when I knew there is a lot things to do, but I coulnd't start with anything and I made up the most unusual excuses for myself. I wasn't tired or something, no, it wasn't the case. From time to time I just had the moments when I couldn't focus, and it usualy happened after extremely busy day when many things were done.

After some time, when I realized this, I believed that is a great place for improvement. And I knew what needs to be improved, I had to only find out what needs to be done.
I made short analysis of the case and I noticed that problems don't lay in lack of strenght, but rather in lack of "brain activity", I was exhausted, not physically, but mentally.

Identification of the root cause was a first step and now was time for next one.
I had strength to do something, but no mind to think about anything. I thought a little bit about good solution and finaly I come with one and to be honest it was simplier that I could expect - I decide to focus on pretty easy things on those days, on something which doesn't need any constructive thinking from me. No decisions making, no problematic conversations, no blog posts, etc.

If you are person like me, who really hate to waste even a single moment of precious time and you somehow still find places where you are doing it, maybe it's good time to think about scheduling some brainless issues for this time?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz